Current Open Positions
Wappsol Solutions continues to grow and needs amazing software engineers. This is an excellent fit for talented engineers who thrive in a fast-paced environment. New hires will work alongside our top-notch engineers and product team to design, implement, and deliver our highly ambitious products in a full stack environment. We don’t hire using a checklist (5 years of that, 3 years of this, etc.). It’s all about your passion and dedication to the craft of software. That’s why you won’t see one mention of a specific technology, language, or environment as a requirement in this job posting.
Nature & Extent of Responsibilities:
- Build innovative, scalable application systems. Scalable is the keyword in that sentence. Our products service thousands of customers and millions of users, and they expect speed!
- Write maintainable full-stack code, working in a professional software engineering environment (source control, shortened release cycles, continuous integration and deployment, etc.). Cowboy coders need not apply.
- Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast. We are looking for folks to lead the charge, not just keep up with it.
- Minimum Requirements:
- A distributed systems foundation and a service-oriented mindset. You’re always thinking “What happens if this fails?” when you build things.
- Transparency and automation are close friends of yours. They travel with you wherever you go. When you build something cool, you can’t wait to show it off to team members to get their feedback. It bothers you to repeat the same steps over and over, even once.
- Ability to work in a team environment and not take yourself too seriously.
- Strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product.
- Working knowledge of best patterns and practices for object oriented design and development.
- Bonus Points:
- You read up on and experiment with new technologies because it is in your nature, not because it’s a job requirement
- You welcome the challenge of problems that no one has ever tried to solve before.
- You have expertise in design, development and performance tuning of relational databases.
- Formal training in computer science (diploma, bachelors, masters, whatever)
- Tools of the Trade:
- Our products are built using a modern multi-tier architecture and Mobile technologies built on top of our evolving platform. The .NET Framework is the foundation of our platform APIs and SQL Server is the primary data store on the backend. Here is a quick peek at the technologies and versions we are rolling with:
- .NET Framework 4.5 and 3.5 (C#)
- ASP 3.0
- SQL Server 2014, SSIS, MS Analysis Server (OLAP)
- TFS Source Control
- Neudesic Neuron Service Bus
- Test Automation using a combination of NUnit, Selenium with Specflow and NCover.